"There are many little ways to enlarge your child's world. Love of books is the best of all." — Jacqueline Kennedy
Susan Warnick, Librarian; email@example.com
Please email me if you are interested in volunteering in the Bacich Library.
Check out my Wiki and my Blog! Click on the links below:
Online Library Catalogs
- Bacich Online Catalog
- Marin County Public Library
- San Francisco Public Library
- U.S. Library of Congress
Research Databases for Bacich Students
- Grolier's Multimedia Encyclopedia - 39,000 articles with web links, updated monthly
- EBSCOhost Primary Search - search magazines, especially designed for elementary school research
- America the Beautiful - articles on all 50 states, 43 presidents, and major Native American tribes, plus an almanac and thousands of web links
- Grolier's Encyclopedia Americana - 45,000 articles with web links, updated quarterly
- New Book of Knowledge - elementary online encyclopedia
- Websites - credible or not?
- Citation Reference Guide (need a new guide - wasn't linking on old site)
ed1stop: Access databases, pictures, web sites, and other resources with one log in.
Tales2Go Audiobook reader: Tales2Go Desktop Player for Bacich
DanceMat Typing: learn and practice touch typing