October 31, 2019
Despite our time away from school due to the power outages in Marin County, we are looking forward to Parent–Teacher Conferences scheduled for November 12-15, 2019. This is an opportunity for parents to hear from their child’s classroom teacher about their son or daughter’s progress during the first trimester of the school year.
- TK, kindergarten, first and second graders do not attend parent-teacher conferences.
- Third and fourth grade students attend the conference and are active participants in the conversation about their academic progress.
Conferences are a wonderful time for teachers to share about each student’s strengths, outline areas that may need improvement, and set goals for the months ahead. Families who wish to have translators present at their conference should schedule their conferences for Thursday–Friday between 1- 4 p.m. or by coordinating with the classroom teacher.
We offer on-line sign-ups for our conferences. We request that families of multiple households come together for the twenty-minute conference, which will be held in each teacher’s classroom.
- On-line Conference sign-ups will open on Friday, November 1 at 8 a.m. and close at 3 p.m. on Friday, November 8, 2019.
- Parents can access the conference sign-ups through the following link: conferences.kentfieldschools.org.
- Simply choose Bacich, then select your child’s teacher and choose a conference slot to reserve your desired time.
Please note that Parent–Teacher Conferences days are Minimum Days and follow the Minimum Day Schedule for each grade level.
Please make every effort to be on time for your child’s conference.