September 12, 2019
We are off to a great start to the new school year! Students are settling in to their new routines and the campus is once again alive with the sounds of laughter and the buzz of learning.
As parents settle in to their new fall routines, I would like to highlight some important reminders to help make our school community run more smoothly and safely. This information is also found in our Bacich Parent Handbook, which is updated each year to help guide our school families to understand our protocols and policies. I encourage you to take time to read this important information. A copy of the Handbook is available here: 2019-2020 Bacich Student Parent Handbook
A few safety and policy reminders:
- All parents and visitors must sign in and out at the front office and wear a visitor’s badge while on campus.
- When using the carline, please pull forward as far as possible and remind your child to exit from the side of the car closest to the curb.
- Bicycles and scooters must always be walked in school hallways and may not be ridden on the playground during school hours.
- Adult supervision on the Bacich campus does not begin until 8 a.m.
- No dogs on campus.
- Wearable technology such as FitBits, Apple watches, and other like devices may not be worn during the school day.
Lastly, we realize that drop-off and pick-up of students can be challenging for our school families. We ask that you be courteous, polite, and respectful of the families who live in the adjacent neighborhood when parking. And lastly, please be mindful of parking limitations, red curbs and pedestrians. Working together we can keep everyone safe and happy!