Welcome to Bacich Elementary School!
699 Sir Francis Drake Blvd., Kentfield, CA 94904
Telephone: (415) 925-2220
Fax: (415) 925-2226
Office hours are 8:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. on school days.
Attention 4th Grade Families:
- 4th to 5th Grade Step Up Presentation for Parents – June 3, 2019
- Click the link above to view the presentation from the Step Up Day parent meetings.
2019-2020 Local Control and Accountability Plan
- 2019-2010 LCAP DRAFT
- 2019-2020 LCAP DRAFT Budget Overview for Parents
- LCAP Information
- If you have comments about the 2019-2020 LCAP DRAFT, please contact the Superintendent at email@example.com.
If your student has medication in the school office, it must be picked up by the last day of school. We cannot be responsible for any medication left in the school office over the summer. The entire Bacich office is relocating to the new building and we will be packing everything for the move.
Friday, June 14, 2019
- Last day of school
New Student Registration
School Tour Information
Bacich offers campus tours for families new to the Kentfield School District. Tours will be held on every other Friday beginning in January 11, 2019, from 9:00-10:00 a.m. Meet the tour group at the Bacich school office.
Kindergarten Registration Opened February 1, 2019
Kindergarten Registration Process Help
School Board and District Committees
August 20, 2019 at 5 p.m. in the District Office
- 2019-2020 Budget for approval - view budget documents here
- Agenda will be posted here by 5 p.m. the Friday before the meeting. When available, the PDF of the Agenda will be posted here.
- There are no parent/community member parking spots on campus at any time during school hours, except for three ADA permit parking spots for community members who need them. Bacich has 14 parking spots for 65 staff members.
- The Bacich playground will open at 7:30 a.m. each day for Grade 1–4 students. Staff will supervise the playground.
- Carline will begin at 7:45 a.m. Please follow the Carline Procedures.
- Don’t forget to get a FOB at the District Office to enter campus gates during school hours.
- Bacich has an agreement with the County of Marin to allow teachers to park all day along Sir Francis Drake Boulevard fronting the school. Because teachers arrive before school starts and don't have time during the day to move their cars, it is would be very helpful if families could avoid taking those spaces in the morning for short term parking.
- We ask that all members of our school community be particularly respectful and mindful of our neighbors this year with the increase in traffic and congestion due to school construction.
- Bacich Map for park and walk locations. Please visit our Safe Routes to School page to learn more how to get to school without using a car.
- Read more here.
- Discover the best and safest route to walk, bike, skate, to Bacich! Find your neighborhood route and Safe Routes to School neighborhood captain to plan your eco-friendly school transportation for the new school year.