Welcome to Bacich Elementary School!
Please contact Lynn Bartha with any registration questions.
TK / Kindergarten Registration Now Open
- Incoming Kindergarten students will need to turn 5 years of age by September 1, 2023.
- Incoming Universal Transitional Kindergarten students will need to turn 5 years of age between September 2, 2023 and April 2, 2024.
"Marin’s best public elementary school? Website declares winner."
Universal Transitional Kindergarten (UTK) Parcel Tax Senior Exemptions Safety Plan
Notice of RFP
Safe Routes to School: Our dedicated team of parent Neighborhood Captains will provide you with suggested safe route maps to our schools with important safety tips all customized by neighborhood.
Bacich Math Information Meeting
Mon., Oct. 2, 8:30 a.m., Bacich Library
Please join us for a parent informational meeting to learn more about the Math Pilot, Math Intervention Curriculum, and the new California Math Framework. Second Grade teacher and Bacich Math Curriculum Chair, Lindsay Zerzan, and Principal Martin will be on hand to share information and answer questions you.
- Spanish translation will be available.
- If you are unable to attend in person, please join us by Zoom.
Join Zoom Meeting:
Meeting ID: 867 9661 3981
Annually the KSD provides families with required annual notifications and confirms the accuracy of student information in Aeries, our Student Information System. For the 2023-2024 school year, the KSD Data Confirmation process will be available for families in the KSD Aeries Parent Portal beginning Aug. 1, 2023. We request all families new and/or returning to complete this confirmation process before the first day of school, Thursday, August 24, 2023. More details about the process will be forthcoming in a ParentSquare message on August 1. If you have any questions, please contact KSD Data Coordinator, Jim Bowlby at email@example.com.
Wed. Sept. 27:
- Bacich Parents in Action, 8:30-10 a.m.
- KSPTA Parent Ed speaker Phyllis L. Fagell, 9-10 a.m., Kent Library
Sun. Oct. 1:
- KIK Family Fun Day at Bacich – Buy Tickets, 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Mon. Oct. 2:
- Bacich math information meeting, 8:30 a.m., Bacich Library
Wed. Oct. 4:
- International Walk To School Day
- Bacich Parents in Action, 8:30-10 a.m.
- Technology Committee meeting, 4-5 p.m.
Fri. Oct. 6:
- KSPTA meeting, 8:30-10 a.m., Kent Library
Sun. Oct. 8
Resources and Information
School Lunch Information: Information and Free & Reduced Lunch Application
Marin County Office of Education Extreme Weather Information – Power Outages, Extreme Heat, Air Quality, and Winter Weather
Integrated Pest Management: AR 3514.2 Business and Noninstructional Operations
District Policy on Parent Classroom Visits: BP 1250 Community Relations
School Board and District Committees
Rewarding Job Opportunities
We Need Substitutes - Classified | Certificated Opportunities
Do you have time during the day to step in and support your child’s school? If so, we are looking for YOU.
The KSD has openings for classified* and certificated** substitute roles to support our students and staff. Please complete this KSD Substitute Interest form if you are interested in learning more about the qualifications needed to support your child’s school in a part-time or full-time classified and/or certificated position.
* Classified positions are typically paraprofessionals, yard supervisors, and/or office support staff.
** Certificated positions are typically classroom instructors, and require specific qualifications
Getting To and From Bacich Elementary School
All visitors to Bacich Elementary School must enter school grounds through the main office. A visitor badge is required for all visitors and volunteers during the school day, and can be obtained in the office.
- Please consider walking or biking to campus. Visit Safe Routes to School to discover the best and safest route to walk, bike, skate, to Bacich!
699 Sir Francis Drake Blvd., Kentfield, CA 94904
Telephone: (415) 925-2220 | Fax: (415) 925-2226
Attendance Reporting: (415) 925-2222
Office hours are 8:00 am to 3:30 p.m. on school days.