Welcome to Bacich Elementary School!
699 Sir Francis Drake Blvd., Kentfield, CA 94904
Telephone: (415) 925-2220
Fax: (415) 925-2226
Office hours are 8:00 am to 3:30 p.m. on school days.
Current 4th Graders: Incoming 5th Grade Registration Event
- Wednesday, February 27, 2019: 1:30-3 p.m., Kent Office
- Please download and complete this Proof of Residency (POR) Affidavit before the registration event.
- Bring the form and your supporting documents with you to the registration event.
- As described on the Affidavit, you must submit two items from the Category 1 (the first column) and one item from Category 2 (the second column).
- Next meeting, March 4 , 2019; 3-4 p.m., Bacich Library. All are welcome to attend.
New Student Registration
School Tour Information
Bacich offers campus tours for families new to the Kentfield School District. Tours will be held on every other Friday beginning in January 11, 2019, from 9:00-10:00 a.m. Meet the tour group at the Bacich school office.
Kindergarten Registration Opened February 1, 2019
Kindergarten Registration Process Help
- March 20, 2019, 1-3 p.m., Bacich Office
- For parents of incoming kindergarten students who may need help with the registration process, Bacich staff will provide computers and help.
- Help is also available by appointment.
- Parents will need to bring all of the Proof of Residency documents as well as a birth certificate and current immunization records.
- There are no parent/community member parking spots on campus at any time during school hours, except for three ADA permit parking spots for community members who need them. Bacich has 14 parking spots for 65 staff members.
- The Bacich playground will open at 7:30 a.m. each day for Grade 1–4 students. Staff will supervise the playground.
- Carline will begin at 7:45 a.m. Please follow the Carline Procedures.
- Don’t forget to get a FOB at the District Office to enter campus gates during school hours.
- Bacich has an agreement with the County of Marin to allow teachers to park all day along Sir Francis Drake Boulevard fronting the school. Because teachers arrive before school starts and don't have time during the day to move their cars, it is would be very helpful if families could avoid taking those spaces in the morning for short term parking.
- We ask that all members of our school community be particularly respectful and mindful of our neighbors this year with the increase in traffic and congestion due to school construction.
- Bacich Map for park and walk locations. Please visit our Safe Routes to School page to learn more how to get to school without using a car.
- Read more here.
- Discover the best and safest route to walk, bike, skate, to Bacich! Find your neighborhood route and Safe Routes to School neighborhood captain to plan your eco-friendly school transportation for the new school year.