Bacich Site Council
The Bacich Site Council is a team of elected parents and teachers who meet monthly with the school principal. Their purpose is to advise and share in decision making of the school community with a primary focus on communication and student and school safety.
The Site Council consists of Bacich parents elected by the parent body to serve a two year term; Bacich teachers selected by the teaching staff to serve a two year term and the principal. Each year the principal and a parent member volunteer serve as Co-Chairs. The Co-Chairs are responsible for setting meeting agendas, communicating with Site Council members and conducting the monthly meetings.
2019-2020 Meeting Schedule
Meetings are held once a month on the date listed below from 3:00 to 4:00 p.m. in the Bacich Office Conference Room.
All parents are welcome to attend.
Meetings are announced on the Kent website, Kent and District school calendars, and the District's weekly newsletter.
|September 9, 2019||October 7, 2019||November 4, 2019|
|December 2, 2019||January 6, 2020||February 3, 2020|
|March 2, 2020||April 13, 2020||May 4, 2020|
|June 1, 2020|
- Sally Peck - Principal
- Kari Canon - Co-Chair
- Lauren Vaughn - Co-Chair
- Amy Bornstein - Parent Member
- Christina Chan - Parent Member
- Holly Myers - Parent Member
- Scott Hershman - Parent Member
- Victoria Denson - Teacher
- Isabella Fanning - Teacher
- Brittnee Gonzalez - Teacher
- Marty Ross - Teacher
- Jen Wallen - Teacher
- Laurel Yrun - School Nurse
Site Council Application Forms
- Bacich Site Council Online Application - 2019 - The online application form.
- Bacich Site Council Application - The printable PDF application form.