Bacich Student Registration
Bacich School Tours
Throughout the year, Bacich Elementary School offers campus tours to families new to the Kentfield School District residents with children entering Transitional Kindergarten through Fourth grade.
Kindergarten Registration Information
2019-2020 Kindergarten Registration Opens February 1, 2019
Incoming Kindergarten Families: Sign up for Kinder Camp!
This class has been specially designed by Marin County Kindergarten teachers to help your child make a smoother transition into kindergarten. The 2 week's class curriculum is based on what they will experience in the upcoming year. This gentle, stress free introduction occurs as they have fun in the actual kindergarten classrooms with experienced teachers. The ratio is 1:15 max plus each class will also have an incredible teen aide to insure your children have a fun positive experience. The students will enjoy a lively, sunny experience with tactile projects in arts, crafts, listening, nature, building, and laughter. We even try to put them in a class with a buddy of their choosing!
- Session I June 17- June 28, register here: larkspur.recdesk.com/Community/Program/Detail?programId=1606
- Session II July 1 -July 12 (no school on July 4,) register here: larkspur.recdesk.com/Community/Program/Detail?programId=1607
- Both sessions run from 8:45 a.m.-12:45 p.m.
Student Registration Instructions
Welcome to Bacich Elementary School in the Kentfield School District!
Before you begin the registration process, please confirm that you meet Kentfield residency requirements: District Boundaries
To register your student:
(1) Complete the online enrollment form
- Create an account using Aeries Online Enrollment. You must have a valid email address. If you do not have one, Google and other vendors provide free accounts.
- Check your email for a verification code.
- Complete the Aeries Online Enrollment registration process. You may need to use a computer to complete this process. The Online Enrollment System does not work as well with mobile or notebook devices.
At the end of the online enrollment form, after you press “Finish and Submit,” click on the link to the appointment calendar, or contact the school to schedule an appointment.
(3) Ensure that you have all required documentation
(a) Student's birth certificate, passport, or other proof of birthdate.
(b) Student's current immunization record, filled out and signed by the student's physician.
- The California School Immunization Law requires that all children receive a series of immunizations before entering school. The law requires schools to enforce immunization requirements and to maintain immunization records of all children enrolled. Schools are required to submit reports to the California Department of Public Health (CDPH) on the immunization status of all students at the existing checkpoints of child care, kindergarten, and 7th grade. Please note that students entering 7th or 8th grade must have documentation of a Tdap (whooping cough) immunization.
- Marin County Health and Human Services: Immunization Program | Immunization Clinics | Information in Spanish
- If you have further questions about immunizations, please contact School Nurse Cammi Bell, R.N. at (415) 925-2220, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
(c) Documentation of your residency within the District boundaries.
- Kentfield School District policy (BP 5111.1(b)) requires all students to demonstrate proof of residence within the Kentfield School District. California Government Code (sections 243 and 244) defines residency as the location where a person lives/sleeps/domiciles. There can be only one primary residence.
- As part of the registration process, a District Affidavit of Proof of Residency (also available at the District Office or school office) and supporting documents must be filed by the family of any student who is either
- entering the District (Kindergarten or any other grade) either for the first time, or after a leave from the District, or
- entering the 5th grade at Kent Middle School (including those students matriculating from Bacich 4th grade to Kent 5th grade)
- If you are registering over the summer and the school office is closed, forms can be filed at the District Office at 750 College Avenue in Kentfield.
- Supporting documents include:
- Category I (provide TWO of the following): PG&E Statement / Current Lease Agreement / Most recent income tax return
- Category II (provide ONE of the following): Cable Bill / Water Bill / Garbage Bill
- Category III: Valid Government Issued Identification
- If you have any questions regarding these residency requirements, please contact the District Office at (415) 458-5130.
(4) Bring ALL required documents and your online enrollment confirmation to your enrollment appointment at the school office. You must have all your documents, including required immunizations, in order to enroll your student.
If you have any questions, please contact
Lynn Bartha: (415) 925-2220 / email@example.com, or
Jan Canon: (415) 925-2220 / firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are registering in July, when school campuses are closed for the summer, please contact:
- Maureen Moulton: (415) 458-5130; email@example.com