Bacich Communication Protocol
Please see below for a complete listing of who to contact for questions about school policies, attendance, health issues, and other matters.
Principal: Maria Martin
Assistant Principal: Cass Walsh
- Sarah Futoran, 1-415-925-2220 x255
- Lynn Bartha, 1-415-925-2220
- Gretchen Harris, 1-415-925-2220
Librarian: Susan Warnick, 1-415-925-2220 x262
Grade Level Coordinators:
- TK/K - Erica Johnson/Claire Adams
- 1st - Elizabeth Peterson/Isabella Fanning
- 2nd - Lindsay Zerzan/Marty Ross
- 3rd - Katy Colwell/Andrea Livengood
- 4th - Victoria Denson/Marjorie Bukowski
Staff Voice Mail: 1-415-925-2220 and follow prompts: Option 2 for Staff Directory, then Option 8 to search by teacher's or staff member's last name.
Staff E-Mail: First initial + last name + @kentfieldschools.org (ex: Jane Doe = firstname.lastname@example.org).
* Consult the Kentfield Schools Foundation printed directory for parents phone numbers.
Throughout the year, Bacich Elementary Schools offers parents several opportunities to conference with their child's teacher. Regularly scheduled conferences are scheduled online and parents will receive notice of the scheduling through Friday Folders, the District Newsletter and our website. If an additional conference is needed, a parent can set up a parent / teacher conference with all or some of their child's teachers by contacting the student's teacher or school's counselor (if more than the main grade teacher should be involved). Find out more about conferencing opportunities here.