Current 4th Graders: Incoming 5th Grade Registration Event
- Wednesday, February 27, 2019: 1:30-3 p.m., Kent Office
- Please download and complete this Proof of Residency (POR) Affidavit before the registration event.
- Bring the form and your supporting documents with you to the registration event.
- As described on the Affidavit, you must submit two items from the Category 1 (the first column) and one item from Category 2 (the second column).
Kindergarten Registration Process Help
- March 20, 2019, 1-3 p.m., Bacich Office
- For parents of incoming kindergarten students who may need help with the registration process, Bacich staff will provide computers and help.
- Help is also available by appointment.
- Parents will need to bring all of the Proof of Residency documents as well as a birth certificate and current immunization records.
Student Survey for Third and Fourth Graders
Back To School Information
Bacich Communication Protocol
Construction updates for Bacich Elementary School and Construction Web Cam
Getting To & From School - Early Drop Off Now Available!
- Bacich Parking Drop Off Information and Carline Procedures. Early drop off now available at 7:30 a.m.
- Safe Routes to School - Discover the best and safest route to walk, bike, skate, to Kent! Find your neighborhood route and Safe Routes to School neighborhood captain to plan your eco-friendly school transportation for the new school year.
- If you want to avoid the Carline, use this Bacich Map for park and walk routes.
Lunch program managed by KSPTA
- Students receiving free and reduced price lunch will be served from the first day of school.
- Lunch service from Good Earth will begin on Monday, September 17, 2018. Order deadline is Sunday, September 16, 2018.
Parent Education hosted by KSPTA