School Lunch Program: Information and Free & Reduced Lunch Applications
School Foodies pick up time is Mondays, 12-1:30 p.m. at Kent. If Monday is a holiday, pick up will be on Tuesday at the same time
Back to School Material Distribution
- There continues to be materials pickups weekly for different grade levels. If you missed your window to pick up materials, the following day we will have the materials in the office or they will be right outside the office to pick up when you can.
- Please be sure you are wearing a face covering and maintaining social distancing protocols for the well-being of all.
- Student & Family COVID-19 Safety Handbook - 12-07-2020 - Student & Family Handbook COVID-19 Safety (Tier 3)
- KSD Community Health Pledge
- Homeless and Foster Youth McKinney-Vento Act - Support, information, and resources for homeless and foster youth. The McKinney-Vento Act defines homeless children and youths as individuals who lack a fixed, regular, and adequate nighttime residence.
Getting To/From Bacich Elementary School
A new security fence restricts access to our campus during school hours, and all visitors and volunteers will gain access through the gate in front of the main office or with a FOB device to access campus from the McAllister neighborhood.
- A visitor badge is required for all visitors and volunteers during the school day, and can be obtained in the office. Additional security measures will be shared as our year unfolds.
- Families can gain access to campus through the school office.
- To enter/exit campus from McAllister Avenue during the school day, a FOB device is necessary. FOBs can be picked up at the Kentfield School District, which is located at 750 College Avenue. Please make an appointment with Patty Martinez (email@example.com) to obtain the FOB device. Limit (1) FOB per family.
- Bacich families may park along along Sir Francis Drake Boulevard fronting the school or in the McAllister neighborhood when coming to campus. Please be mindful of parking restrictions.
- We ask that all members of our school community be particularly respectful and mindful of our neighbors.
- Please visit our Safe Routes to School page to learn more how to get to school without using a car.